Big Frank D

Yes mate, I was sorry I couldn't stay a bit longer yesterday but another few beers and I'd still be there now.

thats why i am not fit mate, to partial. Recall that game down there we had to win and there was a beamback to the den. frank r.i.p. got us tickets in the bournemouth seats next to the wall end. Of course as the game went on it was getting lively with security and old bill,and they was trying a quick snatch out of wall fans which at times was like a tug of war something like a sketch out the chuckle brothers "to you to me" lol, as the night went on chaos went on as you know it was a night game. lots of wall stayed overnight and alot of town centre pubs were ordered by old bill to close. Frank r.i.p. got us into a wine bar and we drank most of the night, old bill outside as we leave theres a off with old bill,all of a sudden frank is having a wrestling macth on the floor with one of them. it was like wacthing big daddy lol , funny thing he and us never got nicked. i think old bill had enough of wall that night and just wanted the shutters pulled down and close the town for the night. r.i.p. frank

Always meet him in the barnaby, always game
And fk good laugh,
Is son was about same age as me, remember him going on
Not seen him since 80s
Where is he on the photo in the bar

Always meet him in the barnaby, always game
And fk good laugh,
Is son was about same age as me, remember him going on
Not seen him since 80s
Where is he on the photo in the bar
You might not recognise him mate. He’s put on a bit of timber since the 80’s 😆

Fkn dead set,I wouldn’t reconaise him