Is this a good thing or not?

I see that Risdale ( ex Leeds ) is one of the board members. Then read at the bottom of that report this pile of wank.

' In addition, the EFL has added an additional Disqualifying Condition in its Owners and Directors’ Test for those that have been convicted of a Hate Crime, which is defined as an offence that is considered to be aggravated in accordance with the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and the Sentencing Act 2020 '

So, you can be a corrupt and reckless chairman as long as you don't say nasty things to others!

Ridsdale's sports consultancy firm WH Sports Group Limited, which provided advice to football clubs from 2003, failed in 2009 with debts of more than £475,000. Ridsale was found to have diverted payments by football clubs totalling £347,000, due to the company, into his personal bank account. In October 2012, he was disqualified as acompany director until April 2020 after an inquiry by the insolvency sevice.

Responding to the ban, Ridsdale claimed that he was currently only acting as Chairman of Football at Preston North End, not as a director.

I see that Risdale ( ex Leeds ) is one of the board members. Then read at the bottom of that report this pile of wank.

' In addition, the EFL has added an additional Disqualifying Condition in its Owners and Directors’ Test for those that have been convicted of a Hate Crime, which is defined as an offence that is considered to be aggravated in accordance with the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and the Sentencing Act 2020 '

So, you can be a corrupt and reckless chairman as long as you don't say nasty things to others!

Ridsdale's sports consultancy firm WH Sports Group Limited, which provided advice to football clubs from 2003, failed in 2009 with debts of more than £475,000. Ridsale was found to have diverted payments by football clubs totalling £347,000, due to the company, into his personal bank account. In October 2012, he was disqualified as acompany director until April 2020 after an inquiry by the insolvency sevice.

Responding to the ban, Ridsdale claimed that he was currently only acting as Chairman of Football at Preston North End, not as a director.
Football is so corrupt. No wonder clubs don’t give a flying when the governing bodies play into it.

I think there could be an advantage to us with Kavanah on the EFL board. He would be on the inside and would know what was coming up and could also defend us when mud is being thrown our way regarding a crowd disturbance or an off the field issue. As long as it did not interfere with his day to day job with us then I don’t see a problem. There is no doubt that he sees it as a feather in his cap and we can glean some reflected glory in his appointment. Somebody from little old Millwall on the EFL board has a certain ring about it.

I think there could be an advantage to us with Kavanah on the EFL board. He would be on the inside and would know what was coming up and could also defend us when mud is being thrown our way regarding a crowd disturbance or an off the field issue. As long as it did not interfere with his day to day job with us then I don’t see a problem. There is no doubt that he sees it as a feather in his cap and we can glean some reflected glory in his appointment. Somebody from little old Millwall on the EFL board has a certain ring about it.
Heather Rabbats and Andy Ambler at the FA failed to do us much good

I am not sure about either of them on the EFL board. Andy Ambler left us to join the EFL on some administrative board but I don’t recall him being with us and the EFL at the same time. Likewise Heather Rabbats. Ambler seems to have sunk without trace.

Andy Ambler left us in 2016 to join the FA as Director of Professional Game Relations…..whatever that is!

In my opinion just another step on his.march to something more influential
and important at theF.A.or Premier maybe even Europe.