Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Fuck me. They’re like a pound shop palace ain’t they.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christ, Wippa, that quote of yours is gonna make the spotters that read this thread, burst into tears! They’re all be running home to mummy for a quick kiss and cuddle, and lots of…

Mummy: “There, there, my little chuff-chuff. Mummy’s going to make it all better for you! You run along to bed and I’ll bring you up a nice glass of warm milk and you can watch an episode of Thomas the Tank engine before bedtime! How does that sound?”

Spotter: (sniffing) “Alright mummy, but you will make sure those nasty Millwall boys don’t pick on me again, won’t you?”

Mummy: “I will my little chuff-chuff. If they cause you any more trouble, I’ll send the Fat Controller round to sort them out!”

Spotter: (still sniffing) “Thank you, mummy!”

This spotter, Smudge7946, throwing his choo-choo train out of his pram, all because the nasty Swindon board want more compo for Garner’s two assistants!

“Swindon have gone down in my estimation over this matter. They should accept they are just a nothing nearly West Country bumkins that never achieved anything in football except by cheating.

Denying their staff the opportunity to work with an up and coming vibrant team that boasts the best ground in the South of our capital City is both cruel and mean.

Swindon will only gain a reputation for holding back talent and denying a better future for its staff and players. If anything Swindon should pay us for the privaledge of allowing its staff to come to Charlton after they stagnated at such a dismal club.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t know what’s more funny, his actual post, or the fact that he really means what he’s typed! :grinning:

Smudge7946 then gets put in his place, by this response from essexaddick, who tells him exactly the way it is, whilst giving their nearest and dearest (us), a silent, backhanded compliment!

“I will take this post as a wind up as it can't possibly be for real. At the current time we are a poor League one side stagnating in League one and although we used to be the top side in South London we havn't been that for many a year. Or have you not looked at the Premiership and Championship tables lately.

And I can't see that changing any time soon.”

“used to be the top side in South London…..” 🤣

And he was doing so well up to that point!

Last edited:
“Swindon have gone down in my estimation over this matter.
I reckon the likes of Liverpool, Barca and Ac Milan have bunged Swindon a few hundred milion to kibosh the move.

Denying their staff the opportunity to work with an up and coming vibrant team that boasts the best ground in the South of our capital City is both cruel and mean.
If anything Swindon should pay us for the privaledge of allowing its staff to come to Charlton after they stagnated at such a dismal club.”
Absolutely bonkers

He must have missed the spotters losing at home to Morecombe, Lincoln. Accrington and Cheltenham.

The spotters are creaming themselves now at the video (watch it below), but their orgasms won’t last once they see how shit their training ground will be, compared to ours!

Get the Samaritans on standby again! :grinning:

I guess they were lucky that the ex-owner gave permission for them to build on his land.