Big Frank D

We came back into Kings cross after an away match, just me Frank and one other geezer, we went into the station pub and there was some big guys singing happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kevin, Frank shouted over Kevin s a Cunt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Typical Frank
RIP
😂😂............a classic and like you say so many. pm you

Remember playing arsenal in a cup game, I had a mate who was a scarfer arsenal fan,he wanted to go, so I got him a ticket he was absolutely shitting himself days before the game eventually got him to come and went to the bramcote ,Frank walked straight upto him and said "he looks like a gooner to me" I quickly pointed out he was with me but I think my mate had almost passed out by then🤣🤣

We came back into Kings cross after an away match, just me Frank and one other geezer, we went into the station pub and there was some big guys singing happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kevin, Frank shouted over Kevin s a Cunt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Typical Frank
RIP
😂Love it.

Far and away the most miserable person I ever met, Always stood up to be counted when it mattered, RIP big fella you will never be forgotten.
After hearing such sad news that made me chuckle and I think anyone who ever met him would totally agree. This man will be sorely missed. I remember after a game at Southend got postponed and we had been on the piss for most of the day, me and Frank were on a train that pulled into some 2 bit station. The inspector was asking for tickets ( around the time of the fat controller or something like that, character of Harry Enfield was doing the round ) Frank abused him about his size and refused to show his ticket. Police got called, asked us to leave the train and accompany them to the station. When Frank stood up, they melted and moved out of his way like royalty as we made our way to the police car. Frank opened the door for them to get in first, they said fuck all. We both got interviewed seperately. Eventually the desk sargeant called me and said, So, do you know Mr Dufey, I had to hold back my laughter. For those that knew him, it was Duffy but he prenounced it Dufey just for them, another comedy moment, I guess you had to be there. RIP Big fella.

Southend away was a great day, all in that boozer on the front. The Governor invited us all back as we had behaved so well, only spot of bother S H chinned a fellow from East London, cos he threw a bottle at some young scarfers :wave: Frank was his usual Charming self !!
RIP
Yep, The Ship. Didn’t the guvnor offer us all a free pint when the game was back on because we’d been such a good crack and behaved and spent a shit load of money in there?. If memory serves me right he was true to his word and when we went back there for the rearranged fixture he had a load of pints out on the bar already poured.

I had my stag weekend in Blackpool which coincided with us playing Preston. My younger brother took his best mate with him who happened to support Charlton I spent a lot of the weekend trying to keep Frank away from him as he had decided he didn’t like him and wanted to bash him. Years later he still pulled me up on letting a Charlton fan come on my stag weekend and not letting him bash him up.

Remember a game at the old Dean Court early `90s.
Frank was surrounded by OB whole game, think they even followed him to the toilet. Me and Bauhaus went with him afterwards to his local, the Dolphin which was on the main road between ground and the station.
Some right dodgy geezers in there - scousers the lot, and of course Big Frank knew them all so we were fine in his company.
Happened to be in Bournemouth a few years later and found the pub again. No sign of Frank but even though it was early evening still doormen on and equally as rough as my previous visit - sure a fight broke out.
Bumped into Frank the next time I was there - when we lost after being two up - at the Spoons near station and he said the Dolphin had been closed for some time.

Rest in Peace big fella. Never forgotten. A true Lions Legend.

Remember a game at the old Dean Court early `90s.
Frank was surrounded by OB whole game, think they even followed him to the toilet. Me and Bauhaus went with him afterwards to his local, the Dolphin which was on the main road between ground and the station.
Some right dodgy geezers in there - scousers the lot, and of course Big Frank knew them all so we were fine in his company.
Happened to be in Bournemouth a few years later and found the pub again. No sign of Frank but even though it was early evening still doormen on and equally as rough as my previous visit - sure a fight broke out.
Bumped into Frank the next time I was there - when we lost after being two up - at the Spoons near station and he said the Dolphin had been closed for some time.

Rest in Peace big fella. Never forgotten. A true Lions Legend.
Green King acting like arses disciplining that manager.

Yep, The Ship. Didn’t the guvnor offer us all a free pint when the game was back on because we’d been such a good crack and behaved and spent a shit load of money in there?. If memory serves me right he was true to his word and when we went back there for the rearranged fixture he had a load of pints out on the bar already poured.
The Ship thats right and yes he laid on pints and food, he also said if anyone wants to fight go out the back not the front, proper good Governor.