Big Frank D

Far and away the most miserable person I ever met, Always stood up to be counted when it mattered, RIP big fella you will never be forgotten.
I get what you’re saying but I think he played on that a bit. He had a very dry sense of humour. He did play the grumpy old man a lot but I also remember having some proper laughs with him so he wasn’t always miserable.

you are right though, he’ll never be forgotten. He was proper was Frank.

Heard he’s sadly passed away. Giant of a man. Big character and a decent bloke. Gave me my wippasnapper nickname back in the very early 90’s.

RIP big fella
Fuck.. never forget the time he pinned me against a wall away at Watford... was pissed and got lippy... that was the 1st time I met him. Went to a few aways with him over the years.

RIP big fella

I get what you’re saying but I think he played on that a bit. He had a very dry sense of humour. He did play the grumpy old man a lot but I also remember having some proper laughs with him so he wasn’t always miserable.

you are right though, he’ll never be forgotten. He was proper was Frank.
sent you a pm mate

r.i.p. frank and knew him well. years ago he had a right little mob about him on away games,daggers,one eye mick etc right characters a few fron the rose inn.They use to get into some crazy sutuations. i think alot of teams we visted throught we was on a day out fropm the mental institute.

frank was fearless, not a bully and go in when we was outnumbered

r.i.p. frank very sad to hear of his passing