Football fixtures a joke

Lionchel

Who in their right mind puts the FA cup final on just as a play off match is about to finish.
I still like the FA Cup and still watch it but would be gutted if we were in the play offs today and have to miss it, what chance have both Sheff Utd and Forest fans got to watch it

TV $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ sorry don't have the pound symbal

If we were in the play offs I would not give a toss about any other matches the same day.
We're not in the play offs and I'm not really that fussed.
I'm not doing anything else today, so if the final is on BBC or ITV I might switch it on.
I'm used to fans being bottom of the list of priorities of the powers that be, so none of this surprises me.
In fact, they may as well limit entry to the FA cup to the top eight teams in the Prem and have done with it. No other team is going to win the thing, so why not? We can all concentrate on the league then.
It would save alot of time all round and leave time for more Champions' League money spinning matches.

Who in their right mind puts the FA cup final on just as a play off match is about to finish.
I still like the FA Cup and still watch it but would be gutted if we were in the play offs today and have to miss it, what chance have both Sheff Utd and Forest fans got to watch it

TV $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ sorry don't have the pound symbal
Didn't realise it was today and had to look who was in it🤷‍♂️ as I have said previously fell out of love with football many years sgo; all this diving/cheating/media lead blm bollocks etc etc does my head in, if it wasn't for millwall (still love going home and away) and to a lot lesser extent now, england, wouldn't have watched a game for many a year

You'd be surprised by the amount of people not giving a fuck about the cup final anymore. Even the clubs that reach the final year after year treat it with contempt until the latter rounds.

Mason mount age 23 lost six cup finals ,wow ,poor sod ,plenty of time to change those stats ,but my guess is next time he will be unused sub only way to get winners medal😂 .
Agree the cup had lost its magic, a giant killing is v the clubs name not vs the first team, takes the magic out of the win ,although a win is a win ,unless you are a top 10 premier club, you wont be dreaming of Wembley anytime soon , the 3rd round draw is the highlight for me as game is usually on or around my birthday.

The FA cup should be renamed the "Premiershit Cup" only the big clubs in the division will win it ....giant killing days like Wimbledon are over
It's been the way since the sixties bar the odd smaller club. Wigan, Portsmouth and Leicester have all won it in the last 15 years.

If it had not been for the penalty shoot out it would have been one of the most boring cup finals of all time.

Ref not booking anyone and no VAR. What was going on there?