So, Jed…

There’s a queue forming!
Why would Jed go to West Brom?

They are spending another season, like us, in the Championship, with a manager who doesn‘t have a great track record at any of the club’s he’s managed, and with no guarantee that they‘ll get promoted anyway!

How pissed would Jed be if he went there, and we got promoted and the Baggies didn’t! 🤣

You are right but I have only got 13 due to breaking one in frustration.
You might find something useful here, Saxon.
Thank me later.

You might find something useful here, Saxon.
Thank me later.
Thanks, I’m right on to it. You will see a new Saxon next season, no more golf club breaking and no more moaning about Millwall ( well maybe the first one anyway).

Thanks, I’m right on to it. You will see a new Saxon next season, no more golf club breaking and no more moaning about Millwall ( well maybe the first one anyway).
Could you just clarify, without compromising yourself to OB, where exactly, or over who's head, you broke the aforementioned club? :eek!:

Lazy paper talk...always at this time of year. Think he will be Luton or forest bound (if they go up)
I think the opposite.

If Luton go up, they still won't be able to offer him amazing money, plus the likelihood is they will go straight back down next season.

If Forest go up I think they may move on to other targets...

I think the opposite.

If Luton go up, they still won't be able to offer him amazing money, plus the likelihood is they will go straight back down next season.

If Forest go up I think they may move on to other targets...
if luton go up, they will be able to offer a lot more than we would

if luton go up, they will be able to offer a lot more than we would
Perhaps, but likely they will go down again the following season. Their facilities are shit, ground is shit. You wouldn't sign for Luton from Millwall and I think that would leave a few Millwall supporters miffed. Forest I would understand.

Perhaps, but likely they will go down again the following season. Their facilities are shit, ground is shit. You wouldn't sign for Luton from Millwall and I think that would leave a few Millwall supporters miffed. Forest I would understand.
Except that Jed is an admirer of Nathan Jones…just saying

if they offer more money and Premier League its not just about the club he is signing for.