Next Seasons Signings

The Den

Scott Twine, fantastic young player, MK Dons. 20 goals from Midfield position this season. Just been named in League 1 team of the season.
I'm hoping GR has a bid for this lad and I hope our scouts have been sent to watch him. Stuck in league 1 for another year. Kind of player we should be going for imo.

Any others really worth looking at?

Scott Twine, fantastic young player, MK Dons. 20 goals from Midfield position this season. Just been named in League 1 team of the season.
I'm hoping GR has a bid for this lad and I hope our scouts have been sent to watch him. Stuck in league 1 for another year. Kind of player we should be going for imo.

Mentioned him a little while back but Peckham said we’d put in a bid in the transfer window but no cigar. Only young too, early 20’s but imagine he’s now out of our price range after that season.

No chance, would be a great signing but bigger clubs looking at him and MK Dons will get 3 million plus for him.

All the talk of lots of changes and comings/goings in the transfer market and we are looking to sign Dutch up for another year or two.

This summer we will be linked to players for big fee’s, fuck all will happen and we will pick up cheap players, freebies and loans, Jed will be replaced by Burley…

This summer will piss us all off, but we will be there as always backing whoever wears the shirt!

No chance, would be a great signing but bigger clubs looking at him and MK Dons will get 3 million plus for him.
We must be at the level to spend £3m on a player. Pretty much established as a top 10 Championship club, money from Huski and Hummel, plus Sky wedge. We can't keep on trading as barrow boys if we're going to have a prayer of taking the next forward step

I’d like us to get a tall centre forward to give us an option off the bench to replace Matt Smith. Perhaps Jayden Stockley of Charlton.

Rather cole stockton of Morecombe
Not seen him play but just looked and he’s banged a lot in this season for Morecombe and appears he wants a move. I’ve seen Charlton’s Stockley play and he is pretty Millwall like, physical and puts himself about, would certainly be a different proposition off the bench. We need to give Lovelace a go too.

Twine has been linked with West Brom, Boro and Burnley among others.

From what I've seen, Harry McKirdy at Swindon is a decent player and only 25.

Also, I wouldn't mind us taking a look at George Hirst. Hes a young Leicester player that was on loan and got goals at Pompey

We must be at the level to spend £3m on a player. Pretty much established as a top 10 Championship club, money from Huski and Hummel, plus Sky wedge. We can't keep on trading as barrow boys if we're going to have a prayer of taking the next forward step
We won’t even spend 3 million combined… fact !

Hard to accept but we all know this.

We still looking at the lad who has been on loan at Bristol Rovers, think he is a Newcastle player and Rovers just got promoted with him in their midfield?

We still looking at the lad who has been on loan at Bristol Rovers, think he is a Newcastle player and Rovers just got promoted with him in their midfield?
Elliot Anderson, we were mentioned with him recently on one of the clickbait sites. He scored the 7th goal on Sunday to get Bristol ROvers promoted I think.

Twine has been linked with West Brom, Boro and Burnley among others.

Ahh.. well thats that down the drain then.. we are nowhere near competing with the likes of them 3 with wages. All depends on if he wants a regular 90 minutes or just fancies a wedge and being in and out of a team.
Alot of footballers get pound signs thrown in their eyes at a young age and the likes of us miss out.

Ike Ugbo: 22 years old. Born in Lewisham. Scored a lot of goals for a very poor Cercle Brugge side in 20/21 when on loan from Chelsea. Brought by Genk for €3.5m but almost immediately fell out with the manager. Now on loan at Troyes where he's scored 5 in 12 matches. Unfortunately, Troyes have an option to buy but maybe they won't be able to meet his wage demands?

I’d like us to get a tall centre forward to give us an option off the bench to replace Matt Smith. Perhaps Jayden Stockley of Charlton.
He is fucking awful. I’ve seen him play a few times this season and he looks like a lower league 1 forward, honestly,

He is fucking awful. I’ve seen him play a few times this season and he looks like a lower league 1 forward, honestly,
Yep, whenever he plays, Charlton just hoof it up field, hoping he’ll get his head on it! Think the majority of his goals have been headers!

Not for me.

Speaking of the spotters, someone on Into the Valium said he had it on good authority that Millwall were gonna sign their player of the season, George Dobson! He’s 24 and can play as a defensive midfielder or as a centre back, so right up Rowett’s street!

Has anyone heard about this potential signing?

Yep, whenever he plays, Charlton just hoof it up field, hoping he’ll get his head on it! Think the majority of his goals have been headers!

Not for me.

Speaking of the spotters, someone on Into the Valium said he had it on good authority that Millwall were gonna sign their player of the season, George Dobson! He’s 24 and can play as a defensive midfielder or as a centre back, so right up Rowett’s street!

Has anyone heard about this potential signing?
Dobson is a good player for Charlton but he is not any better or much different than the midfielders we have already, looks a bit weak for a Centre Back. I Cannot see that one happening.
I do think we need a target man who can give us something different coming off the bench when we are chasing a game like Matt Smith did but Rowett won’t bother with an option like that.