Just back ( until next season)

Phlion54

Went up there with hope by it was not to be , the team tried their hardest against a very good side but.....a great season to be fair but the combination of poor ref & lino ( again) really defined us any hope of a win . Good zttacking formation but poor play/ decisions in the final third played a big part , Afumble who you really like or hate was anonymous thoughout the game but GR will.not sub him...created nothing , not one effort on goal in a game of high stakes , B & B run their hearts out ( Burke & Bennett) but with little reward, Seville had a good game along with Leonard, danny, Billy won alot of balls but looks lost on what to do with it....Cooper I'm afraid is not a ball player and came unstuck too many times today a trait throughout the season....the goal was a bit bizzare...we were on the attack the ball went out for their throw in .the player advanced nearly 12-15 yards up the touch line and threw it to 2 or their players in our half completely unmarked....they just run on and beat bart...Jed came on for his cameo last game role and good luck wherever he ends up.....the fans as usual were loud & proud and gave the whole squad a much deserved sent off......see you all next season ....

Sadly, make you right about both Afobe who is selfish, and Cooper who lacks pace and mobility and would surely be our least improved player since his shoulder injury. Can't cope with the ball at his feet since we gave up on hoof+ball. Maybe a long rest of even a change of club/coaching? Many good performances throughout the season and only money bags Fulham were better than us. Otherwise we more than hold our own. Proud to support Millwall. COYL

Bizarre substitutions today. Bourke poor but takes some Bennett. Cooper has found his level, back pass just after half time awful. MOM for us hutch, solid as ever.

Bizarre substitutions today. Bourke poor but takes some Bennett. Cooper has found his level, back pass just after half time awful. MOM for us hutch, solid as ever.
GR said Murray was not fully fit so had to be subbed, Bennett is also Nt fit enough to play 90 mins, likewise Leonard.
So the substitutions were dictated by who had to come off rather than by who GR wanted to put on.
If you’re a GR hater, I guess you would say he shouldn’t have started those 3.
But hey, it is what it is. They won’t get match fit if they don’t start sometime. Except Murray that is. I don’t know exactly why he was under the weather.

I hate to say this, but I am glad we didn’t get in the mix. If we had managed to be promoted, I could not bear the hammerings we may have had to go through. I don’t see much of the team apart from on the TV, but can you honestly say they are good enough for the Premiership at the moment? I can’t afford a new telly every week when I kick the screen in week after week💥💥.

I hate to say this, but I am glad we didn’t get in the mix. If we had managed to be promoted, I could not bear the hammerings we may have had to go through. I don’t see much of the team apart from on the TV, but can you honestly say they are good enough for the Premiership at the moment? I can’t afford a new telly every week when I kick the screen in week after week💥💥.
I agree that we would have got tanked week in, week out but - assuming that we spent frugally - a season in the PL plus the subsequent parachute payments would have set us up in the C'ship for the future.

After the £200M payout it wouldn’t be the same team. 🙂

After the £200M payout it wouldn’t be the same team. 🙂
So after the 200m payout, we would wait all of the close season and get, three 36 year old players on season long loans and the excuses of other clubs didn't do much business so the knock on effect didn't come into play. then the board hope the fans forget about the money 😂