Bournemouth V The mighty Lions- matchthread.

Great season, players have given their all and done us proud, players will come and go during the summer, get behind the boys next season and get into the top 6.

I will be there along with my boy as always getting behind the team with the best supporters in the country,

Proud of you Wall…… Miiiiiiiiiiiiii

Fuck it, great season. Highlights include Jeds goal at QPR, Coopers winner at Sheffield United, fantastic home record, Danny Mac doing us proud, Mitchell becoming a regular starter, Burey showing us flashes of brilliance, Bradshaw back in contention, the holmesdale ‘fanatics’ blowing themselves up and ironing out Birmingham in their own backyard. Roll on next season.

Jed will go, and we will go on regardless without him. Proud of what the club have achieved this year with what has to be the worst injury lists in my knowledge....only Bart has remained intact. Enjoy the summer, turn yiur back on the slave trade World Cup next year and let's make that push again next year COYL

I wish Jed all the best hope he gets what his looking for, he has given us everything over many seasons and I will miss our number 7

Players come and go and many a fan favourite has Hurlock, Sheringham, Carter, Cahil, Harris, Morison, Ifil and now Jed I would suspect

But we the fans will still be there every week and so will Millwall

Pick ourselves up hopefully add a few quality players in the summer and hopefully push on and become a top 6 side

Been a up and down season but 3 defeats in the last 16 games gave us hope let’s see if we can have that consistency all next season

Enjoy the summer everyone see ya at the Den soon

A good season for us and I'm well pleased where we finished this season if I'm honest I thought we were going to struggle this year. Roll on next season, no covid no politics and I don't want to hear Ulster wants a transgender section in the west upper by Christmas. I just want to watch millwall play football listening to a bunch of miserable blokes reckoning they could play better even though they're out of breath just walking back from having a piss.

Well done Wall, great season. Dissapointing and frustrating in the end at what could have been.
The "top flight" will have to wait another year for its worst nightmare to return.
Looking forward to next season with a couple of additions, a change of attitude from GR, and a having a real go at it.
Proud of you Lions, and proud of our brilliant and enviable support.
COYL, NOLU. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😎

Well done Wjall, great season. Dissapointing and frustrating in the end at what could have been.
The "top flight" will have to wait another year for its worst nightmare to return.
Looking forward to next season with a couple of additions, a change of attitude from GR, and a having a real go at it.
Proud of you Lions, and proud of our brilliant and enviable support.
COYL, NOLU. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😎
P. S
Another reason to hate lutonstan (and reading) , if we needed one , that goal...........WTF

Last edited: