Romeo

Imagine being slated for defending something you strongly believe in, as well as something that has perhaps affected you/him their whole life...?
Yes i can as will most other wall fans that have been wrongly labeled racist cause of a cunt like Romeo. Some booed, many others ignored the knee yet we were condemned, what about our strong beliefs that BLM is firstly a hypocritical set up, secondly that political gesturtes never mind Marxist political gestures have no place in football?

For a team like ours, with not the biggest budget, finding a like for like replacement for Romeo is going to cost upwards of at least GBP800k-1m,
How much has Danny Mac set us back? If you think Romeo is worth up to a million then Danny Mac is worth three times that. It's worked out very well in my opinion, we've binned off a trouble maker and mediocre player and replaced him with a Millwall supporter who's ten times the player Romeo is.

Last edited:
Romeo could have gone down as a great player for Wall if he would have kept he's head down and kept on improving. Unfortunately he fucked it up for himself with all this Black power fist bollocks trying to sanction a move to a "Bigger Club" let him carry on with hes trade with the Pikeys.

Was still a massive player for us at one point. I understand he isn't liked for the comments he made, but they were comments/points that Romeo felt quite passionate about. Something I will never fully understand and nor will the majority of us as were not in the same "bracket".

Imagine being slated for defending something you strongly believe in, as well as something that has perhaps affected you/him their whole life...? Can we really be that pissed off with someone feeling like that? If I had a negative reaction by people who I assumed would support me, I'd tell them to fuck off to.

I can only wish him luck and would love for him to have a second chance as a cover RB, as we all deserve a 2nd chance. We are never blessed with options/cover and Romeo is very decent cover for DanMac.

For a team like ours, with not the biggest budget, finding a like for like replacement for Romeo is going to cost upwards of at least GBP800k-1m, is it really worth spending that much on a player we already have, just on bad terms with? Sort out the issue and let him work for his place again.
i don't agree with any of this.

Good riddance to him, he was not a team player in the end. He was all about him. Not us, not the team, not Millwall. Who i am sure paid him well.

He will never change his attitude was terrible, and he wouldn't drop the blm thing so best he jogged on.!!!
similar to when Morro blamed the fans for ruining his time at Wembley no? That annoyed me more than what Romeo said... It only seemed worse off with Romeo as it was massive story within the news across the world at the time and the news companies love to bring us down and saw that as a perfect opportunity to bring us down.

Yes i can as will most other wall fans that have been wrongly labeled racist cause of a cunt like Romeo. Some booed, many others ignored ther knee yet we were condemned, what about our strong beliefs that BLM is firstly a hypocritical set up, secondly that political gesturtes never mind Marxist political gestures have no place in football?

How much has Danny Mac set us back? If you think Romeo is worth up to a million then Danny Mac is worth three times that. It's worked out very well in my opinion, we've binned off a trouble maker and mediocre player and replaced him with a Millwall supporter who's ten times the player Romeo is.
We were condemned mainly due to the news bigging up the BLM at the time that it all came out with Romeo. If there wasnt such a big deal at the time, would it of really came to blows the way it has now? Would Romeo of even made the comment? A mixture of comments from Romeo (which could of been massively blown out of proportion), some silly fans and the news helped blow it up to be what it is now, not just Romeo. Not to say I'm defending him, If it was me and knowing the fan base I would of kept quiet.

Before all this Romeo was one of our main assets?! I don't get this mediocre talk, him and Wallace had a brilliant link up. Couldn't of been that bad if he was apart of the team that nearly got us promoted the first season we were back in the Champ?

How much would you say Romeo is worth then? Another Champ club after him, with their manager being someone who played with the fella. Before this season, who would of thought DanMac would be in the first team and who knew what he was potentially capable of? Unless you followed the u23's and Saint Johnstones as well as predicting the future, not sure anyone would of thought that.

It would say more to me, if he came back, apologised to the players/fans/club and came into the first team and done well. Life's to short to worry about certain comments made, especially when as fans we have no real impact on the pitch... surely its down to the players who may have an issue that they resolve it? If the players can, why can't we as fans who support them?

i don't agree with any of this.

Good riddance to him, he was not a team player in the end. He was all about him. Not us, not the team, not Millwall. Who i am sure paid him well.
So if you have an issue at work, would you not voice your opinion? Sadly his timing was poor, as it was a worldwide issue at the time and something the press would take full advantage of, with us being Millwall and history we carry they didnt have to work hard for it to become a story to write about.

Guessing you didn't hold anything against Morison when he wanted to train individually when on loan with us? or have an issue with him calling out the fans on national television because we "ruined" his experience. IMO get over it and support our players. Its a job at the end of the day.

Would Romeo of even made the comment?
"It's something I can't wrap my head around. People will have their beliefs and views, which everyone is entitled to. I'm not trying to stop or contain - but if your beliefs and views oppose a positive change in society then don't come to a football ground and spread them around.

"If it's negative, don't think you can come to a football ground and this is the place where you can spread hatred essentially"

Mahlon Romeo December 2020

Before all this Romeo was one of our main assets?!
Not in my opinion, no. Take his pace away and he's no better than any other leagu one pro. The fact that no one has bought him kind of answers your question.

How much would you say Romeo is worth then?
Like every other player he's worth what the buying club are willing to pay.

Before this season, who would of thought DanMac would be in the first team and who knew what he was potentially capable of?
Before this season, who would of thought DanMac would be in the first team and who knew what he was potentially capable of? Unless you followed the u23's and Saint Johnstones
You've answered your own question. There are many supporters that follow the under 23's and youth team with great vigor and interest. Danny Mac was no secret and highly rated by many of our support base.

surely its down to the players who may have an issue that they resolve it? If the players can, why can't we as fans who support them?
It was the board that shifted him on, not the players or fans. That should tell you all you need to know. You as a fan can support him same as the majority of other fans don't. Who's to say that all the players agree with his actions, political of football wise? My opinion is that if you're that interested in politics and empty political gestures then take up a career in that field and leave the football to footballers.

I don't remember Morison refusing to play for his employer because of politics. He never criticised the fans over politics. What Morison has to do this is beyond me.

"It's something I can't wrap my head around. People will have their beliefs and views, which everyone is entitled to. I'm not trying to stop or contain - but if your beliefs and views oppose a positive change in society then don't come to a football ground and spread them around.

"If it's negative, don't think you can come to a football ground and this is the place where you can spread hatred essentially"

Mahlon Romeo December 2020

Not in my opinion, no. Take his pace away and he's no better than any other leagu one pro. The fact that no one has bought him kind of answers your question.

Like every other player he's worth what the buying club are willing to pay.

You've answered your own question. There are many supporters that follow the under 23's and youth team with great vigor and interest. Danny Mac was no secret and highly rated by many of our support base.

It was the board that shifted him on, not the players or fans. That should tell you all you need to know. You as a fan can support him same as the majority of other fans don't. Who's to say that all the players agree with his actions, political of football wise? My opinion is that if you're that interested in politics and empty political gestures then take up a career in that field and leave the football to footballers.
All of those comments are after Covid and when the BLM came to light? Before Covid and the BLM bollocks, did he make any comments regards to it? Not that I can find...

But his pace is what made him the asset? He could push further forward and rely on his pace to cover himself? When he played, the majority of our opportunities came from the right flank? & No one bought him as every club had the consequences of having no income due to Covid? Doubt anyone would want to take a risk.

With regards to his price, he was quoted to be in the millions when West Ham were linked with Romeo...?

Not one person from memory mentioned the likes of DanMac being involved within the first team this season, which is my point. The whole point was to let him go on loan to obtain the experience needed. He has struck lucky that the falling out between Romeo and the club happened, otherwise DanMac wouldnt be in the first team right now.

The board shifted him off because of the reaction from the fans? If there hadnt been such an uproar, he'd still be here. The guy is allowed to voice his opinion, just as others have prior to this.

I don't remember Morison refusing to play for his employer because of politics. He never criticised the fans over politics. What Morison has to do this is beyond me.
There's politics and then there is just voicing an opinion? It was made political due to the circumstances of the world at the time. If I was unable to speak my mind without anyone listening and digging me out, I'd jump ship to.

If I was unable to speak my mind without anyone listening and digging me out, I'd jump ship to.
As it's your right to do so. As is the employers right to move along someone that wants to use their business to make political gestures. Perhaps if he wanted to practice politics he should have studied and entered into politics. He was contracted to play football, as far as i'm aware there were no clauses added for political stunts.

It's quite strange that he never jumped ship at Portsmouth when the fans booed players making political gestures. Why do you think that might be?

There's politics and then there is just voicing an opinion? It was made political due to the circumstances of the world at the time. If I was unable to speak my mind without anyone listening and digging me out, I'd jump ship to.
His opinion should be kept away from football, what we have nowadays is professional players with a warped sense of reality who run onto the pitch holding their hands up in the air as if in prayer, those same players have probably never actively practised any religion or been to Church in their lives.

Football is and always will be a working mans sport, just as Rugby is a Toffs sport, Do the Rugby and Cricket players act out all this Bollocks ? No because most of them are educated.

There's politics and then there is just voicing an opinion? It was made political due to the circumstances of the world at the time
No it was made political by the groups demands that Romeo was supporting and kneeling for. If you think BLM isn't political then it's not worth going any further.

Defund the police and an end to capitalism are not the demands of the west sussex Morris dancers but a set of demands by a Marxist political group hell bent on bringing down a political system that funnily enough has made many of them millionaires and owners of vast mansions.

All of those comments are after Covid and when the BLM came to light? Before Covid and the BLM bollocks, did he make any comments regards to it? Not that I can find...

But his pace is what made him the asset? He could push further forward and rely on his pace to cover himself? When he played, the majority of our opportunities came from the right flank? & No one bought him as every club had the consequences of having no income due to Covid? Doubt anyone would want to take a risk.

With regards to his price, he was quoted to be in the millions when West Ham were linked with Romeo...?

Not one person from memory mentioned the likes of DanMac being involved within the first team this season, which is my point. The whole point was to let him go on loan to obtain the experience needed. He has struck lucky that the falling out between Romeo and the club happened, otherwise DanMac wouldnt be in the first team right now.

The board shifted him off because of the reaction from the fans? If there hadnt been such an uproar, he'd still be here. The guy is allowed to voice his opinion, just as others have prior to this.
Millions!!!! There are better crossers of a football on Hackney Marshes!!!

Its a sorry state of affairs. Romeo and so many others did not understand at the time and pride won’t let them admit it now that BLM are clearly Marxists with a nasty agenda. Its the black power salutes that has really done him though.
I bet Rowett would have loved to have yet another defensive option. Murray & Malone on one side and Danny & Romeo the other.

So if you have an issue at work, would you not voice your opinion? Sadly his timing was poor, as it was a worldwide issue at the time and something the press would take full advantage of, with us being Millwall and history we carry they didnt have to work hard for it to become a story to write about.

Guessing you didn't hold anything against Morison when he wanted to train individually when on loan with us? or have an issue with him calling out the fans on national television because we "ruined" his experience. IMO get over it and support our players. Its a job at the end of the day.
If i have an issue at work ????????? :)
Yes, i go in to my well paid job in a shop, on a building site, in a calls center. whatever it is. I then start to tell them that some fella in America, who sold drugs, was high on drugs, had been to prison umpteen times, held a knife to a pregnant ladies stomach while robbing her, has been killed. Now i know its got nothing to do with my job, but i am going to carry out a black panther salute, and take the knee to support him....................
Not the people who's lives he may have ruined with the drug selling, not the pregnant lady, but i want to support him.
Then when i go to do my salutes, anyone who does not clap, or cheer me......
They are wrong.......................
Yep, you've changed my mind, i'll definitely start doing that at work in the morning.

As for Morrison, i didn't give it a second thought,

And getting over it ......... ????? nothing to get over, i was never sucked in, in the first place :):):)

Defund the police and an end to capitalism are not the demands of the west sussex Morris dancers…
🤣🤣🤣

Ooh, I’m not sure about that, Peckham!

I read in the West Sussex gazette only last week, of the incident involving that gang of Morris Dancers, who kidnapped a 10 year old group of Cub Scouts and their leader, simply because they had nicked their bells and sticks, and wouldn’t give them back!

Their demand to the authorities was quite simple: give us back our bells and sticks, or else Akela gets it!

When they want to be, those Morris Dancers can be a right menacing lot!

Its a sorry state of affairs. Romeo and so many others did not understand at the time and pride won’t let them admit it now that BLM are clearly Marxists with a nasty agenda. Its the black power salutes that has really done him though.
I bet Rowett would have loved to have yet another defensive option. Murray & Malone on one side and Danny & Romeo the other.
The black power salute was effectively Romeo putting 2 fingers up to the fans. That really highlighted his loyalty to the club and fans didn’t it.?
In my opinion Romeo peaked and reached his level the previous season and never looked like improving further.

🤣🤣🤣

Ooh, I’m not sure about that, Peckham!

I read in the West Sussex gazette only last week, of the incident involving that gang of Morris Dancers, who kidnapped a 10 year old group of Cub Scouts and their leader, simply because they had nicked their bells and sticks, and wouldn’t give them back!

Their demand to the authorities was quite simple: give us back our bells and sticks, or else Akela gets it!

When they want to be, those Morris Dancers can be a right menacing lot!
Out of order L W T L

MDLM............