Ukraine fundraiser gig N/W

70sCR

I'm running a fundraising gig next weekend for kids in Ukraine. All proceeds go to 'Voices for Children,' a charity set up to help children there suffering from psychological issues brought on by war trauma. If you can make the gig, please say hello. If you want to donate there's a button on the charity's page. Thanks Mama for letting me post this and thank you as always my fellow lions. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-sp...KGtpm0KuJb8n5_jkLuhI-VE9NrPFzzKpj0UkqAqASrReo

Last edited:
I'm running a fundraising gig next weekend for kids in Ukraine. All proceeds go to 'Voices for Children,' a charity set up to help children there suffering from psychological issues brought on by war trauma. If you can make the gig, please say hello. If you want to donate there's a button on the charity's page. Thanks Mama for letting me post this and thank you as always my fellow lions.View attachment 17348
Good luck mate, a good night out and a bit for Ukraine .

I'm running a fundraising gig next weekend for kids in Ukraine. All proceeds go to 'Voices for Children,' a charity set up to help children there suffering from psychological issues brought on by war trauma. If you can make the gig, please say hello. If you want to donate there's a button on the charity's page. Thanks Mama for letting me post this and thank you as always my fellow lions.View attachment 17348
Lovely gesture and idea , well apart from where it’s being held / tut tut young man