Bodvarsson

Bod is on 8k a week according to stuff on line. According to them our highest earner is Ojo on 33k followed by Benik on 30k. I was shocked!

Bod is on 8k a week according to stuff on line. According to them our highest earner is Ojo on 33k followed by Benik on 30k. I was shocked!
Blimey I thought the absolute max we would be paying was half that. If Benik is on that much I’m not sure I’d want him on a permanent basis. Or Ojo.

Get rid, and give jed some of it, he might stay then.

Dont give him any more money, he’s causing problems apparently, I have now changed my view, piss him off at the soonest.

Last edited:
The noise at the ground yesterday says he can't stand Rowett, doesn't want to play for him anymore and he isn't injured. He is going come hell or high water so we might as well attempt to maximise the fee we get for him..

If that's the case, the squad can't have players like that around the dressing room. If he wants away, fine, no problem with that, he's mostly been good on the pitch. But, he should just button it 'til he has gone (if indeed, he has said that).

Why on Earth do players start downing tools and shit stirring to get their way?
It's a sign of the times and something that rarely happened *back in the day*.
Also, a decent agent should be able to do all this business behind closed doors.

We need players pronto. Ship him out and get some incoming business done before it's too late. Hopefully, players that are consistent. Everyone is happy then.

:grinning:

If that's the case, the squad can't have players like that around the dressing room. If he wants away, fine, no problem with that, he's mostly been good on the pitch. But, he should just button it 'til he has gone (if indeed, he has said that).

Why on Earth do players start downing tools and shit stirring to get their way?
It's a sign of the times and something that rarely happened *back in the day*.
Also, a decent agent should be able to do all this business behind closed doors.

We need players pronto. Ship him out and get some incoming business done before it's too late. Hopefully, players that are consistent. Everyone is happy then.

:grinning:
100%

Can’t honestly see JB and the board giving Rowett £5M to buy Sibley and other players, because I can’t see Derby letting their player go for anything under say, £3M. Now, we all know that £3M is a ridiculous price, but it will keep the likes of Rowett away, and the way they’re playing, Derby could very well save themselves from relegation this season. If that happens, then Rooney will want to keep Sibley on the payroll (despite what some Derby supporters feel about the player).

Think there’s more chance of getting Flemming and that Pepe whatshisface, but again, can’t see JB and the board giving Rowett £3M - £4M to buy the pair. Then you’ve got wages to consider. Flemming‘s might not be a problem, but would whatshisface take a pay cut?

All ifs and buts, I know, but just can’t see it.

Hope JB, the board and Rowett prove me wrong!