New low for football thuggery

That's the west london hooligan mentality for you, rough part of the world. Bring back the birch, lets see some faces in the papers, dock Fulham 30 pts,close their ground. Has their CEO released a statement yet.
No statement necessary unless they happen to be black bin bags being slung about although they seem to be yellow,so expect some Chinese to be offended.

But those blackbags did look dangerous ,thought they were Ultras for a moment , untidy ,smelly full of rubbish easy mistake to make

Anthony said he has contacted Fulham FC’s supporter liaison manager in an effort to get the fans purportedly involved in the incident banned from future games, but his efforts have so far fallen on deaf ears.

He added: “As fans, we are told to be vigilant and report chants etc., but now that I’ve reported this and have video evidence why am I being ignored by my club?”

Haha answers on a post card please. :loser:

Anthony said he has contacted Fulham FC’s supporter liaison manager in an effort to get the fans purportedly involved in the incident banned from future games, but his efforts have so far fallen on deaf ears.

He added: “As fans, we are told to be vigilant and report chants etc., but now that I’ve reported this and have video evidence why am I being ignored by my club?”

Haha answers on a post card please. :loser:
For a kick off your name is Anthony, hows Cleopatra by the way.
The rest is fucking obvious cocker. 😂

For a kick off your name is Anthony, hows Cleopatra by the way.
The rest is fucking obvious cocker. 😂
Anthony, you seem desperate to grass on someone , get back to tarquinidom and find some one dropping litter outside the kuntucky fried chicken shop .
I am sure Hammersmith and Fulham council will reward you with a gold star and citizen of the day award .
Three stars in one month and they will enter you in the draw for the grass of the month .
Prizes include watching the CCTV live in the councils very own control room .

Anthony, you seem desperate to grass on someone , get back to tarquinidom and find some one dropping litter outside the kuntucky fried chicken shop .
I am sure Hammersmith and Fulham council will reward you with a gold star and citizen of the day award .
Three stars in one month and they will enter you in the draw for the grass of the month .
Prizes include watching the CCTV live in the councils very own control room .

Not Tarquin. It's Tarik Bin Liner, their top boy and the 9/11 organiser's less dangerous younger brother. Probably now holed up in a derelict riverside newbuild since Anthony grassed him up.