Recast

BigPaul

Have a look on the OS.
It would seem the club has teamed up with a sports video streaming service called Recast.
They are showing today's U23 game v Charlton at 1pm today, live.

Looks like a step forward, if it works!

It says free of charge, but it ain’t you have to buy credits which you then use to watch content
Just signed up, you get 100 free credits but you need 150 credits to watch the U23 game today. It costs £5 to get 500 credits so in effect it will cost a fiver to watch today’s match. How many credits you need for further games is anyone’s guess but as you say it’s NOT FREE!
I’m also guessing the advert saying it’s free is illegal

Just signed up, you get 100 free credits but you need 150 credits to watch the U23 game today. It costs £5 to get 500 credits so in effect it will cost a fiver to watch today’s match. How many credits you need for further games is anyone’s guess but as you say it’s NOT FREE!
I’m also guessing the advert saying it’s free is illegal
Ignore my original post, it sounds like a rip off.
Shades of Clubcall.

Ignore my original post, it sounds like a rip off.
Shades of Clubcall.
And you have to have a membership ,season ticket to watch the game ,that's .
so no unsavoury characters get into your living room
It's free as long as you buy credits ????

I signed up, watched all the videos to earn credits, after you watch them once you can't earn from them again, I watched a few of our videos that cost me my credits.

Now there are no more advertising videos I haven't seen.

You just get a taster for free, then you have to pay.

Have a look on the OS.
It would seem the club has teamed up with a sports video streaming service called Recast.
They are showing today's U23 game v Charlton at 1pm today, live.

Looks like a step forward, if it works!
Thought you were giving an update on your fishing trip.

sorry boys, all my fault, thought what the hell, I'll risk five of my hard earned pension £'s and we were 2-0 up when I joined, not good and that's two and a half pints of Sambrooks at Spoons down the drain. Have to go back onto the 99p standard Doom Bar. If that was Topalloj who gave the pen to let them back in it was slow and poor. Someone please correct me if they know.