Just Back v Palace on ITV

the only reason they wont it was the class of the lad on the wing. i guess that was the difference ultimately. they looked like ordinary championship fodder otherwise.
Yes, he was a decent player, but 4 times, we allowed him inside onto his left foot, we know Malone will always back peddle when a winger comes onto him, he did it al the time when he was here the first time, but he didn't close the inside option three times and Cooper the once, I think Murray would have had the nouse to force him outside.

I think there first goal swung the momentum, first half there heads were down and we controlled the game. If we didn't concede so early into the second half and continued to frustrate them i reckon we would have comfortably beat them. We needed a second goal, we were always going to tire before them. That little bit of extra class and nous premier sides have was our downfall, at anytime they can open you up with just a few passes. I don't think we were shit second half, we just came up against fitter and better players who obviously had a rocket uo there arse at half time. Ultimately we didn't really have the threat or the players to come on and hurt a side playing with there tails up.
yes we needed to muddle through that first 5 minutes of the second half, but at least we led and had something to fight for, if we had gone 1-0 down at the same time, I think it would have been a long afternoon. I dont take any joy in losing a game, especially to this lot, but no one was a passenger on the team.