Jed

Bad business, we should have sold him last season when we could have got a decent fee.
I think he was offered a new and improved contract but stalled on signing it which left very little on his current contract or time for the club to potentially cash in. Not that i think we'd have got much anyway so it might have been for the best in keeping him.

Isnt Mahoney out of contract at the end of this year also? Can't see how he will be with us next year.

Jed and Mohoney both to leave and spend few quid on a replacement…. No hold on Rowett has Lendog as the replacement 😂

Just a wild theory here, but could this proposed move to Besiktas be just a ruse from Jed’s agent, to get other British clubs interested in him?

Wonder if Forest put their bids in before or after the news about Besiktas’ supposed interest in Jed broke over the news?

According to TransferMarket online regarding contracts the three mentioned above plus Bart, Long, Danny, Evans, Molly and Saville. Whether some of those not mentioned above have a one year option extension is not clear.
They also value Jed at 6.6m!

Jed, Thommo, Mahoney, smith, Bod, Bradshaw contracts are all up at the end of the season. Can see us keeping Bradshaw but the rest are gone. Frees up some wages in the summer for new signings.

If forest, as rumoured, have offered over a million i'd snap there hand off. From what i've been told Millwall turned one offer from them We're not going to be relegated or promoted so bin him off now so we're not short of cover and fucking around at the start of next season. It would also give Rowett time to either persisit with Mahoney ( if he can stay fit) or Burey until the end of the season when we can decide to stick with what we have or find a suitable replacement(s) for Jed.

Agents play games, no one in the last year has come in for Jed, he's not as sought after as perhaps his agent or jed himself expected. Players like him are ten a penny to clubs with bigger budgets than us. I don't believe Besiktas are interested, i think his agent has put that out in the open to force the issue because up to recently fuck all apart from our improved terms are his only concrete option. It looks like Forest have bitten and will probably be where he ends up. I don't buy the argument that you don't sell to a rival, rival for what? a ninth place finish? The player wants out, we've had the best out of him so take the money whilst it's on the table and run.

There could be an element of truth in your post Peckham. The Sky stuff said that he was SET to sign a pre contract agreement with Besiktas. He clearly hasn’t signed one yet and maybe that is a sign for any interested clubs to make a bid for him before he signs this agreement. Other than Forest I am not sure that there is queue forming to sign him up. The club did say that both Forest bids were derisory. TransferMarket online has him valued at £6.3m but I think they must have been on the beer the night before to make that valuation. I honestly don’t know what he is worth but I do think that £6.3m is way over the top.
I doubt very much if any a premier League club would be interested in signing him unless they were in the last chance saloon like Norwich or Watford. I am also not sure whether a top Championship side pushing for promotion at the top like Fulham, Bournemouth or WBA would see him as the signing which could clinch a move to the top flight. Watch this space.

According to TransferMarket online regarding contracts the three mentioned above plus Bart, Long, Danny, Evans, Molly and Saville. Whether some of those not mentioned above have a one year option extension is not clear.
They also value Jed at 6.6m!
If so forget Jed - he is history - and secure Billy Mitchell