Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Chunes

December 1 edited December 1

I was thinking, instead of goal music, we could have Thomas sitting in the stands with a guitar in his lap hooked up to the PA system. And when we score, he stands on his chair, cranks up the volume and does a 20-30 second guitar solo.

I sent the idea to him on LinkedIn and he said he's definitely doing it.

:silly:

:slap:

Hopefully, they will never score again and save South East London from a load of ear grief.

Chunes

December 1 edited December 1

I was thinking, instead of goal music, we could have Thomas sitting in the stands with a guitar in his lap hooked up to the PA system. And when we score, he stands on his chair, cranks up the volume and does a 20-30 second guitar solo.

I sent the idea to him on LinkedIn and he said he's definitely doing it.

:silly:
How do you go about praying for a power surge? It's about the only thing electrifying over there.

The new manager bounce is defiantly eroding since the geezer got the job full time...:smoke:

View attachment 16554View attachment 16556
Great to see that table, but due to the fact that the current bottom four are playing so shit, I think it’ll be them relegated at the end of the season, and not, unfortunately, the Spotters!

Would be very happy to be proved wrong, though! :grinning:

AndyAddick from Into the Valium, had this to say about their situation at SE7 (no doubt slitting his wrists as he said it!)

“Sooner fans realise we’re a shit small side the better !!! Big stadium, small inadequate team , with an even worse recruitment/ scouting outfit !!!”

Big stadium?!?!?!?! :rofl:

WorkingLikeAnts not a fan of Danish Dave, then?

“Jackson saying we will be “cautious” in the January transfer window, as the nickname Thomas Skintgaard gets more use on CAFC Twitter.

This season has turned into one large, underwhelming belly flop into a puddle.

Another 5,000 free tickets being given out tomorrow, but gimmicks are no substitute for a serious strategy and serious, qualified people executing it ….both of which CAFC still sorely lacks.”

Thomas Skintgaard! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Great to see that table, but due to the fact that the current bottom four are playing so shit, I think it’ll be them relegated at the end of the season, and not, unfortunately, the Spotters!

Would be very happy to be proved wrong, though! :grinning:

No, they won't go down and won't go up, leaving them for another season swimming down below... I've just been looking at their record since 2009/10. Apart from the odd nose bleed in the Championship, London's biggest club are now a firmly established, League One outfit. Hats off to them.

👍🚂

Last edited:
AndyAddick from Into the Valium, had this to say about their situation at SE7 (no doubt slitting his wrists as he said it!)

“Sooner fans realise we’re a shit small side the better !!! Big stadium, small inadequate team , with an even worse recruitment/ scouting outfit !!!”

Big stadium?!?!?!?! :rofl:
It’s too big for them. Official attendance for them yesterday was 18500. It was probably nearer half that. Big club my arse.