Match Thread Bournemouth V Millwall KO 7-45pm

Imagine how much better we would be if Danny remained rb, Leonard in the middle next to Mitchell?
I reckon thats the only tinker we need now then we've got our line up.
Or maybe if Rowett gets Saville further up the pitch we'd see the player we know he is and Leonard can warm the bench

100% better after equalising. That's what happens when you go for it,you get chances and you get the crowd behind ya aswell. Deserved the win in the end. One negative is Saville is still dogshit and shouldn't even be in the squad!
Malone was no better. Could hardly run first half, looked like a 40 year old trying his best.

Why is Gary Ca-overthe-hill still playing in the championship?. Afobe made him look like a three legged Cart Horse when he turned him for the goal.
Fuck me, I thought we were slow at the back.

Once again, at times we looked very good and moved the ball well. We were mostly trying to get the ball up front quickly. The inconsistency with this squad drives me bonkers. Hull up next...It's bound to be another drab, dull performance. :grinning:

I get the feeling it's about GR trying to manage the squad during the two games a week period. From now on until the end of March, there are only three midweek games and one of them is during the Christmas period. Maybe we might see a more regular, settled team?

Swap Saville for Leonard? No way.

Leonard is miles ahead of Saville. Esp in midfield.

All opinions mate but not sure about miles better,

Savilles a good player but playing to defensively for me, he shouldn't be picking the ball up from the back 4,

I wouldn't mind seeing him alongside Leonard and Mitchell and pushed up a bit more

I'm personally hoping that Leonard comes in for Saville. Yesterday he was a little better than the last (rather large) handful of games, but I think that a game or 2 on the bench may just do the trick for him. He needs to want it again, and if Saville is dropped for Leonard then he'll have to put a proper shift in when he's next picked.
It might give him the extra bite we're all wanting from him.

Leonard has impressed me this season. If moved to the middle, I think he'll score a couple as he isnt afraid of shooting when given the chance, proven track record of that, and we need someone who can hit a ball from the edge of the box.

Danny Mac at RB has got to be the way forward. Solid game yesterday and is always on the front foot for every tackle.

Not that it counts for anything but Mitchell bagged my MOTM. Absolutely everywhere again, especially in the second half. Relentless is an excellent word to use for him.

Savilles a good player but playing to defensively for me, he shouldn't be picking the ball up from the back 4,

I wouldn't mind seeing him alongside Leonard and Mitchell and pushed up a bit more
Rowett has previous on this. When Ryan Woods was on loan to us, we were all screaming at the manager to play him further forward, instead of where Rowett played him, and he’s now doing the same thing with Saville.

If Rowett played 442, you could get your wish to see Saville, Leonard, Mitchell and A N Other playing together, but will he do it?