Match Thread Bournemouth V Millwall KO 7-45pm

Well...i know its another draw. I think Bournemouth were there for taking, even more after we scored.

The crowd did their job abd The Den sounded awsome.👏👏

To get a result after a sucker punch on 43mins with a dodgey discussion agsinst us shows we have bottle and character.

Some encouraging signs with everyone in Blue shirt giving 100% in 2nd half.

Well done lads!

Had a few chances to win that! Unfortunately, once again we don`t get the rub of the green. Bournemouth were poor because we made them look poor.

Danny Mac, Billy Mitchell and Murray Wallace were the standouts tonight. Afobe played well, holding the ball up and took his goal superbly!

Billy`s run on the left wing, and then cutting in to shoot from distance was so good, it should have been capped with a goal. Likewise, Danny did well on the right side, taking on the defenders to get a free kick just outside the box.

I've said it before that we need to shoot from distance more often. That, and taking on defenders to try and get into the opponent`s box! Billy and Danny did just that, and the Bournemouth players couldn`t handle them!

Let's hope we can play like that away to Hull on Saturday. If we do, we should have no problem beating them!