Match Thread Bournemouth V Millwall KO 7-45pm

Lets not fuck around second half. Bradshaw on, Afobe off. Smith on, Saville off.
These arent that good at all so we can have a go at this mob.
We need muscle up the top.

Think we have done very very well so far, Bennett was pushed in the back by their bloke, the goal should never have been given.

4 at the back and we look just as good as them.
Danny and Billy playing well
Everyone looks good, no bad performances so far
We really are keeping our shape well without the ball

They should be down to 10 men, when their already booked player took a dive in the area but the ref's cards are to deep in his pocket and he only has short arms, we are very unlucky to go in at halftime 1 down.

Saville has had a very poor start to his time with us, but he is doing ok in todays game, he has a job to do and is going about it well.

We played well this half - didn`t deserve that!

As already mentioned, Bennett was fouled, but what about the linesman? Didn`t he see anything? Very poor from the officials.

Yet again the problem is lack of shots on goal (there wasn`t one this half), and apart from Hutch's header over the bar, we've not really troubled them.

How often in that half did we have a promising break, only for one of our players to then pass sideways and that player receiving the ball, pass all the way back to Bart? Happened too many times. Goes back to what I said earlier, that the players just don`t have the confidence to take opposing players on when they are in the ascendancyI

How come we give away possession all the time eg pass astray, headed clearance to oppo, don’t win second ball, long ball headed back but no one following up!

He hasnt done much wrong but hasnt done much right either. Non existent. Mitchell, Danny & Bennett are putting in the graft tonight
If I had to pick a player out, afobe, but not much service to him, I agree with Danny, Billy and Bennett are doing good.

Staff online

Members online