Millwall strikers can score...

I know it us only in L2 but Fat Dan on LionsTV is already making a case for recalling Tanto from Sutton in January. If Jed goes, which I think is more likely then not, then there may be a case for a recall. His goal against Orient was probably the pick of all five goals. Whether he could do the same in the Championship is a good point but I am sure that GR is keeping a close eye on the lad. The big issue is whether we leave him at Sutton to aid his development for the whole season or we feel that our need is the greater and we pull him him back in January. If he carries on scoring for Sutton between now and then I feel sure he will be plying his trade for us in the New Year. Watch this space!

Glad you finally got the hang of knowing how to open your laptop Big Pauline, uploading and posting videos now i see.

Kin hell geezer 🤣
Haven’t used my laptop for years now. I can’t remember how to turn it on.
No, that was done on my big boys’ pooter on my desk.
My boy learned me how to do that with the little mousey thingy.😎😎😎😎

Haven’t used my laptop for years now. I can’t remember how to turn it on.
No, that was done on my big boys’ pooter on my desk.
My boy learned me how to do that with the little mousey thingy.😎😎😎😎
You will be uploading graphs next 👍

You will be uploading graphs next 👍
I need to master this iPad first! Then the phone!
oh god, all this tech, and so little brain.

I heard the other day that a Ford Fiesta has 10000 times more computing power than Apollo 11 had.
Well, if my iPad is the car, I’m the old space rocket.

I need to master this iPad first! Then the phone!
oh god, all this tech, and so little brain.

I heard the other day that a Ford Fiesta has 10000 times more computing power than Apollo 11 had.
Well, if my iPad is the car, I’m the old space rocket.
Never to old to learn new tricks mate 😁

Knowing us we'll take him back, dont play him & let him go for free.