Kevin sinfield = legend

I grew up in Yorkshire watched Rugby League no prisoners taken real working class sport played by miners(when pits existed) dockers labourers factory workers ect all local lads even today most teams part-time outside Super League.
Kevin Sinfield is typical of the people who play the game walk through a brick wall for his mates.
Went to see London Broncos at Ealing once but it's a real trek from Luton where I live.
They now play at Wimbledon

Just like London was years ago, full of hard working class people

dockers, factory workers, bus drivers etc

it’s so bad now In the smoke that I hate the place and at times, wish I was a northerner, at least they stick together and help each other out in times of need

I watched Wigan v Catalan Dragons at The Den a couple of years back and their warm-up routines alone would frighten the life out of professional football players who would have cardiac arrests if they came face-to-face with them in a competitive situation!

Just like London was years ago, full of hard working class people

dockers, factory workers, bus drivers etc

it’s so bad now In the smoke that I hate the place and at times, wish I was a northerner, at least they stick together and help each other out in times of need
Especially the paedos and the old bill up there.

He's an ex Rugby League player. Just ran over 100 miles to raise money for MND. His former Leeds team mate, Rob Burrow was struck down with it and is in a really bad way. Well done that man. :clap:
Not just ran a 100 miles, did 101 miles in 24 hours. Big fella too, not a skinny african. Previously ran (I think) seven marathons in seven days. The man is humble and is doing it all in aid of MND which his best mate is suffering terribly from. Fuck all these pampered fuckwits in the premiershit and the likes of hamilton, Kevin Sinfield is a true hero.

I grew up in Yorkshire watched Rugby League no prisoners taken real working class sport played by miners(when pits existed) dockers labourers factory workers ect all local lads even today most teams part-time outside Super League.
Kevin Sinfield is typical of the people who play the game walk through a brick wall for his mates.
Went to see London Broncos at Ealing once but it's a real trek from Luton where I live.
Also went and watched Broncos at Ealing (Trail finders) and a long schlep even from Rotherhithe!.
Still watch NRL & Super League.

I watched Wigan v Catalan Dragons at The Den a couple of years back and their warm-up routines alone would frighten the life out of professional football players who would have cardiac arrests if they came face-to-face with them in a competitive situation!
Can't follow any of the northern teams,so take an interest in the Dragons,played some brilliant stuff this season.

Saw Broncos play at the Stoop when they were Harlequins RL against Hull KR and at Ealing v Hull KR good travelling support from 'ull.

Rugby League is massive out here (Aus) and agree with all the above, it's a tough game played by some big units!! Some of the Islander lads are fucking huge and hit hard.
Sinfields as tough as they come, fair play to him.
I watch the Aussie game on Sky love it.
I like Paramatta Eels and Gold Coasr Titans
The commentators have a real dry sense of humour

I watch the Aussie game on Sky love it.
I like Paramatta Eels and Gold Coasr Titans
The commentators have a real dry sense of humour
I follow Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (just like following Wall!) and Canbera Raiders as they have about 4 Englishmen playing for them.
And their commentators call a spade a spade,funny as fuck at times.

Not just ran a 100 miles, did 101 miles in 24 hours. Big fella too, not a skinny african. Previously ran (I think) seven marathons in seven days. The man is humble and is doing it all in aid of MND which his best mate is suffering terribly from. Fuck all these pampered fuckwits in the premiershit and the likes of hamilton, Kevin Sinfield is a true hero.

Skinny African?

Are those available at Costa Coffee?

:smoke: