Just watched

Doubt it will be 3
Yeah, but we usually do well against the top teams, so…..

I suppose it all depends on what team/formation Rowett picks and, as usual, whether that team will be up for it on the night!

Like to think the worst we’ll get is a draw, but with a good crowd roaring the team on, then a home win isn’t impossible, and it would be good to get one over on Parker, the slimy cunt!

Yeah, but we usually do well against the top teams, so…..

I suppose it all depends on what team/formation Rowett picks and, as usual, whether that team will be up for it on the night!

Like to think the worst we’ll get is a draw, but with a good crowd roaring the team on, then a home win isn’t impossible, and it would be good to get one over on Parker, the slimy cunt!
There's only one formation with Drawett 5 a the back and hope or the best.

GR will play for a draw, no bottle to go.on the attack we will sit back and defend like the Aalmo & hope for a lucky breakaway or an own goal.When we play 5 at the back at home against teams like blackpool,Coventry expect nothing else, Derby got stuck in and actually went on the front door & it paged off

! ! 8 formation. They better steam into them. Its going to be a cold night and I expect to see a Manly display of Grit, neck determination and them showing plenty of British spunk to those crab munching., bass bonking south coast scumbags.

I put that bit in because Kev aint here and its all gone a bit wokish.

We'll be alright Wednesday. Got a good feeling about it.
I reckon a 1-1 draw.
8 at the back, 1 in midfield & Lurch up top.